Saturday, January 15, 2011

Idea

I am searching for a job as I just got done with Graduate school.  I love baseball and I like to debate things.  I decided that I would start a Baseball Hall Of Fame blog.  This blog is for inclusion of players.  I think I will start with those players who are still on the ballot.  Every post will be positive I hope.  This will be the argument for a players inclusion in the HOF.  Every player I discuss should be considered for the Hall.  I do not think that every player I talk about here should be in the Hall.  I am actually for a Hall of Greatness.  I do not want to water down the Hall of Fame.  But I hope this is a jumping off point for support for some of these guys.

As I stated, I will start with those people returning to the ballot.  Then I plan to cover the newcomers to the ballot for next year.  I may jump back and start to talk about those who may only be considered by the Veteran's Committee.  I will probably fast forward and cover years to come as well.  I do not think I will blog too much about people currently active.  I can wait until they are done to reflect on careers.  I may be only positive about the players, but I reserve the right to complain about the writers, voters, and procedures for the Hall of Fame elections.  I will announce if I am going to be overly negative in a post.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment