Sunday, February 27, 2011

Next Candidate?

I am trying to decide where to go from here.  I have gotten a handful of candidates reviewed.  My next person is a bit of a challenge to decide on.  The list of returning candidates is as follows.  I have put “X” next to them as I finish.  I also have done a post on Ron Santo.  I am thinking about skipping pitchers for now.  I will probably cover Bagwell (next highest), Trammel(unique position for those left), or Murphy (running out of time).  Any suggestions of these or other people let me know.  Eventually I will also get into past players who are no longer up for selection that may have been missed.  I am also willing to cover retired individuals who are not yet up for election. 

X          Barry Larkin                  62.1
Jack Morris*                 53.5
Lee Smith*                    45.3
Jeff Bagwell                 41.7
X          Tim Raines                    37.5
X          Edgar Martinez            32.9     
            Alan Trammel              24.3
            Larry Walker                 20.3
Mark McGwire             19.8
Fred McGriff                 17.9
Don Mattingly              13.6
Dale Murphy                12.6
Rafael Palmeiro           11.0
Juan Gonzalez                        5.2


X          Ron Santo

This was just a tease to get you ready.  I think I will try and get one of these done a week as my goal.  More often if possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment